Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Free the Short

Oh my, where has the time gone?

Today the paranormal dystopian short story, Thinner than Blood, is completely free on Amazon.

When writing this one, I really puzzled the question, how far will this character go for family? Hence the title. Hence the story.

Oh. And its got those werewolves I've yet to blog about. :/

Enjoy!


werewolves, shape shifter, evolution, genetics


To see a true werewolf is a rare thing these days. When humans discovered that werewolf blood and organs could be the cure-all for every disease under the sun, they were hunted to near extinction. A few are left--only the strongest of alphas.

Their descendants remain. Mixed bloods like me. Many of us have been taken captive, experimented on, kept in cages as we are drained of our blood. Those who remain free are leaderless. Without packs.

And in this world, a lone wolf is a dead wolf.

I am human enough to live among humans. As long as I keep my head down and don’t venture out in darkness.

One night, I lose my cool. It was stupid really. She was just a pretty girl. An easy score. I should’ve known better.

My secret is discovered.

And I am taken.


At the end of the month, I'll be running another promo where all three of my books will be either free or discounted. So stay tuned and tell a friend!

2 comments:

  1. Was this only yesterday? Btw, when can we expect the third book in the series to be out? And will the story continue past three books? I'm dying here. I'm three pages from finishing Banewolf...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sam!
      Yeah, the Thinner than Blood freebie was only a one day promo. But there'll be another soon! Keep an eye out. I'll be sure to Tweet about it and post to Facebook :)
      As for the third book, Blood Chained,...I'm on track to finish writing it by the end of September. Edits and proofing will take another month, so as of now I'm aiming for a mid-to-late November release. So thrilled that you've enjoyed the series thus far! I'm really getting excited about this third book too. Kali and Rhane have taken some serious emotional hits in their journey together. Blood Chained continues the trend, even raising the stakes (I think) as it presents some serious new struggles for them, but this third installment will also answer a lot of questions. There will definitely be a fourth book to wrap up their story. And that will be the final installment of the series.

      Thanks for reaching out!
      E~

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget