Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Ain't No REst for thE WickEd


I know it's been far too long since I've posted here! So, here's a little drop in just to update readers on recent happenings and to assure you guys that this blog hasn't totally fallen to the wayside. 

For the past two months, I was tirelessly working to meet the promised publication deadline for Banewolf and to deliver a professional product that would satisfy readers of the Dark Siren series. I made it...by the skin of my teeth. 


Banewolf continues Rhane and Kali's journey to redemption and discovery. New secrets are revealed. New enemies are made. New allies are forged...and a few old secrets emerge to threaten everything Rhane believes in. I'm excited to report that Banewolf is now available on Amazon!


I'll get Banewolf up on other retailers as quickly as reader demand calls for it. In the mean time, my current work in progress, Book 3, aka Blood Chained, is dominating my nights and early mornings. I'm about a third of the way finished writing it, occasionally getting distracted with researching cover art. Blood Chained is an emotional one. It will probably be the most emotional book of the series. Rhane and Kali are facing greater challenges, bigger losses, and must rely on their love for each other even more if they are to survive.


I have another blog post that'll be up soon...I'm thinking werewolves. Their origins and blood lust would make an interesting topic, as well as a nice tie in to various characters we all know and love. I'm sure I'll be able to find some great pics/art to post within the article. I just have to carve out enough time to write it!


Recently finished reads: Traditionally published, The Alchemyst by Michael Scott and an indie title by Davonna Juroe, Scarlette. Both are worth a look. 


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget